martes, 5 de octubre de 2010

A wonderful song to know (4th Primary)

Click here,  a song to sing whenever you want. Let's write the words in the gaps

You raise me up                by        Josh Groban  


When I am down and, oh my _________, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait _________in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with_________.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to _______________on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I ___________on your shoulders;
You raise me__________... To more than I can be.

You raise me up, so I can stand _________mountains;
___________raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, ____________I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up... To more than I ____________be.


You raise me up... To more than I can be.


( here- soul- am - me- walk – you - up – when – can - on)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario